I'm planning a new feature for the sites. For a long time I've had this idea for an open mat feature.
There are a couple different ways I'm looking at doing this:
- Just a video chat room that anyone could pop into at any time
- Rooms dedicated to certain belts
- Rooms dedicated to certain times of the day or week
- Rooms initiated by users. They could control who gets invited.
- Maybe something totally different. Send me your suggestions
For today I just want to run a little experiment. Below is a link that SHOULD open up a google hangout. Try it out and tell us.
If you are not logged into google you probably will have to login to make this work.
- Were you able to get in?
- Were you logged into google at the time?
- Was anybody else in there?
- Did you workout with them?
- Did you talk with them?
- Could you see yourself working out in this way?
Anything else you have to say about this. Comments, suggestions, ideas. Post them in the comments below. That way when we build this we build it in the way that benefits you the most.
I really appreciate your input in making this the most incredible learning environment ever.
Suggestion: If there's no one else in there maybe connect with someone and schedule a time to meet in the hangout.